About Me

My photo
ATTOCK, Punjab, Pakistan

I WILL FIND YOU

I WILL FIND YOU

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2011

  Welcome everyone! I am super excited about the launch of my new blog – ALL ABOUT MOBILES. Be sure to read the About page for greater insight into what my ALL ABOUT MOBILES blog is all about.

Please visit often for the latest happenings in mobile marketing and social media. Please feel free to leave comments and let me know how you enjoyed an article and/or articles you would like to see here.

5 comments:

  1. What is the coolest mobile phone? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIVE me ur range ? then i will tell u

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean by range?
    I want with wifi, camera and an mp3 with memory card all into one. I think most cellphones have that. But I want a stylish one like N7373 i had before. It speaks fashion. I want something cute and NEW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look i have a better option and its also lesser in price. its nokia c3

    ReplyDelete
  5. also see this
    .
    The Samsung 4G LTE
    (Basic features)
    Stand-by autonomy: 12-14 hours
    Talk time: 8 hours
    Operating system (OS): Android 2.2
    Camera resolution: 8-megapixel
    Included software: YouTube
    Special features: Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, Accelerometer, Digital Compass

    ReplyDelete